About Me

My photo
I am not the person I was five years ago. I hope I will not be this person five years from now. For that I am continually thankful!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just Wondering...

If my level of insecurity complemented your level of vanity, would you have married me? If I went through your phone and called numbers back, inviting innocent bystanders to my psychotic tea party, would you have fallen in love? If I had pretended you were a good man, ignored you ignoring me, and settled for your cheating ways, would I have been your "main chick"? How about if I had played small and called "my" house "ours" to protect your fragile ego, while you purchased Jordans and Blac Label? Happy then?

If I threw myself at you like you were the last street N-word from Seat Pleasant walking, would that have cracked my hard exterior in your eyes? Or was it about the baby I refused to have just because you had a testicle tickle? If I were the jealous type, would that have made you feel like "the man"? If I took your money and wasted it, embarrassed  in front of  and separated you from your family, then created a life with you and used it as a bargaining tool for marriage, would I have been "the one"?

All rhetorical questions, of course, but then...the revelation:

You picked the right woman to help you reap all the wrong you've sown in my life. ENJOY ETERNITY, HAPPY HUBBY...

No comments:

Post a Comment