About Me

My photo
I am not the person I was five years ago. I hope I will not be this person five years from now. For that I am continually thankful!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Aruba, Aruba! (In My Marley, Welcome-to-Jamrock voice!)

A vacation was just what I needed. Here's what I realized on the beach...

I AM NOT A TEACHER ANYMORE; I'M A PROFESSOR WHO NEEDS A PLATFORM, NOT A CLASSROOM...

I need to find another job...already...


I am a person of many convictions...and won't compromise the good ones.

I need to take a vacation every year...and deserve it...

I can go without social networking and phones for a long time...and not miss them...

I need to delete contacts from my phone; I don't need too many people there just to be "there."

I'm still trying to figure out what this world is really all about...

I'm more fun than many think.

I'm a writer...

I have writer's block ...  : - (

I need more sleep and a healthier diet.

I like strawberry coladas!

I love my family...well...the members I actually interact with...

I want to help kids, but I also want to be well-paid.

I have many eye issues, but I'm thankful I can see.

God is most present for me in places like Arbua.

I look good in a bathing suit!

I need to relax much more than I do.

I truly have a love-hate relationship with America!


If I have kids, they are not going with me when I return to Aruba! And I will go back!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to rock out with your figurative cock out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Jamrock is my song!!! and i think you shoulda posted a pic of you in a bathing suit here.

    ReplyDelete