About Me

My photo
I am not the person I was five years ago. I hope I will not be this person five years from now. For that I am continually thankful!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

( ) (pronounced "Embrace")

It amazes me how easily she slides into my hands in the middle of the night...like she knows exactly when I'm wondering where she is. And my hand touches my sex...and she's there, where she's always been. Held in my hands, between my pride and my shame.

And without opening my eyes, I slide her up...down...stop. Up...down...up...down. Stop. Up. Down. Up. Down. Soon the directions blur together. Never mattered anyway. She can do whatever she wants to me then. I'm clay in her hands.

And she ends up a mess in mine...

2 comments:

  1. i LIKE this!
    (i would though) (pronounced horn-dog who is totally ignoring the "meaning" of the "mess" part at the end).

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea where it came from...lol.

    ReplyDelete