About Me

My photo
I am not the person I was five years ago. I hope I will not be this person five years from now. For that I am continually thankful!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Raw

Dialogue girl in a texting world...
I'm obsolete.

Too much work and effort,
too much me 
wrong time
for him
...but what about God...?
What about God?

...gave me my fleshy, open heart,
and with it I seek the unavailable,
uninterested,
uncompromising,
Not-readys...

I didn't mean to cause you undue stress...
Just wanted to walk across your mind
and leave footprints behind,
Deep ones that won't blow away,
so you can follow them
and find me...

But...
I forgot to ask if you were looking...

So...
Nothing more to do than to take my messy, fleshy heart
and cliche it
'cause you ain't comin' back
to re-see me.
(Cliche 1 - "It's his loss.")

Nothing special over here,
just something The Lord made...

at the wrong human time...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment